Environmental Holdings Group has been honored with the following awards:
ABC Safety and Construction Awards
EHG has been recognized by the Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc (ABC) numerous times, both locally and nationally, for our excellence in construction and safety programs. These awards honor the nation’s most innovative and high-quality construction projects, safety programs and diversity programs.
• 2017 Eagle Award for Excellence in Construction – The Dillon Project
• 2017 Award of Safety Excellence ABC of Georgia
• 2017 ABC Gold STEP Award
• 2016 National Platinum STEP Excellence Award
• 2016 ABC of the Carolinas Platinum STEP Award
• 2016 ABC of the Carolinas Excellence in Construction Award of Merit $2-$5M
• 2011 ABC of the Carolinas Contractor of The Year Award
• 2009 ABC of the Carolinas Excellence in Construction Award of Merit Under $1M
For seven consecutive years EHG has earned a spot on The ENR Top 600 Specialty Contractors and Top 20 Asbestos Abatement Firms Lists. These lists are national recognition and are based according to construction revenue. EHG is proud to continue to grow and move up the list!
Years Earned: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
NCDOL Gold Award in Safety Achievement
For the second consecutive year, EHG has earned the NC Department of Labor’s Gold Award in Safety Achievement. This award recognizes companies throughout the state of North Carolina that achieve and maintain outstanding safety records.
Years Earned: 2016 & 2017
Triangle Business Journal “Fast 50”
Environmental Holdings Group, LLC made the Triangle Business Journal’s “Fast 50″ for the six consecutive years! This annual award recognizes the Triangle’s fasted growing private companies.
Years Earned: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Fastest Growing Private Companies in America
For more than 30 years, Inc. Magazine has celebrated the fastest-growing private companies in America, and Environmental Holdings Group earned a position on the 2011, 2012 and 2013 Inc 500/5000 list! This is a huge accomplishment for our company and we are honored of this notable achievement.
Years Earned: 2011, 2012, 2013
Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce Pinnacle Award
Over the years EHG has been recognized several times by the The Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce for their annual Pinnacle Award for Steady Growth and Profitability – Master Award. In order to receive this award businesses must show an annual sales revenue increase over the previous two years, a sustained or increased profitability over the previous two years and at least three previous Steady Growth and Profitability Awards. EHG is honored to have received this award five times.
Years Earned: 2008, 2009, 2011, 2014, 2015
Additional Awards Received:
• 2015 American Subcontractors’ Association Safety Achievement Award
• 2014 Charlotte Chamber – Wells Fargo Green Award – Large Employer Category Finalist
• 2014 Wipe out Waste Ambassador Award Presented by Mecklenburg County, NC
• 2012 City of Raleigh Environmental Excellence Award for a Regional Initiative
• 2011 Top 300 Small Businesses in the South